Firmendaten des StellenangebotesLegal One GmbH
Greifswalder Straße 207
We are Legal One - a young, dynamic, and fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. To continue growing as a company we are looking for a
What you will do
• You conceptualise, plan and implement our internal CRM frontend
• You work closely with our product team do define needs as well as our backend teams to define API contracts.
• You apply atomic design principles to create reusable components
• You bring in your opinion and actively improve our processes
• You have already worked with state containers (VueX, Redux), css preprocessors (sass), Webpack, Bootstrap, Docker and REST-based APIs
• You are experienced in writing tests that have your back during continuous delivery
• You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
• You are not only an executer, but also bring in your opinion and challenge your team
• You are dedicated, communicative, team oriented and have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
• You take responsibility for what you deliver and learn from mistakes
What we offer
• An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
• Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
• A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
• Great creative leeway for your ideas
• A solid and central position with a competitive salary and education budget
• You are directly reporting to our Head of Engineering
• A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
• All video game systems you can imagine
• Spectacular team events
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) via firstname.lastname@example.org including your availability and salary expectations.